September 15, 2017
Workshop: Breaking Down Barriers
Online Registration Closed - Maximum Reached
Join your association and industry peers at the Renaissance Downtown Columbus on Friday, Sept. 15 for an insightful workshop from Marketing General's Harold Maurer, CDM, CeM Senior Director, Account Services, that will shed light on how the changing behaviors of our members and clients are affecting how we must interact with them. Gone are the days of "push marketing." Now, we face the era of "pull marketing." Those who want us will find us, which is why it is so important for us to re-examine how we communicate and share information.
“Successful membership growth programs demand a mix of broad marketing experience, applied practical knowledge and hard-won intuition with an exceptional commitment to clients," according to Maurer.
Those who participate in the 2.5 hour workshop, before the luncheon meeting, will walk away with insights on:
- Membership tactics - shifting techniques from traditional push marketing to the newer, more member-driven pull marketing
- Product sales - insights designed to assist suppliers and affiliate members in getting more "touches" with their clients, and
- Site/Property Sales and Marketing - recognizing the differences between relationship versus transactional marketing
Maurer will also touch on:
- Promotion in the 21st Century
- What motivates prospects to become buyers
- What constitutes value to today's business professional
- The styles of buying vs. styles of selling, and
- The first touch – a new five-second rule
At the OSAE quarterly luncheon, Maurer will provide an overview of how behavioral changes are impacting your bottom line.
Registration Fee (includes luncheon):
- Members: $99.00
- Non-members: $129.00
To register for the workshop, please select this link.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program (including the luncheon) may be applied for 3.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in OSAE meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to OSAE’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.
All cancellations received by Sept. 8, 2017 will be honored with a full refund. A 60 percent surcharge will be retained for cancellations received Sept. 9-13, 2017. Onsite registration fees apply. No credits or refunds will be issued after that date. NO SHOWS WILL BE INVOICED .