Ohio AgriBusiness Association
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association is adding a new staff member to the team. The association is seeking a strong, qualified candidate to fill the position of Office Manager. The Office Manager will oversee daily office activities to ensure smooth operations and perform related administrative duties to support the association’s mission and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and monitors office operations, office supply inventory and office equipment to ensure association standards and requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
- Identifies goals/objectives for office operations and works with the CEO to identify the resources (staff, equipment, funds) required to attain the end results.
- Performs general office and administrative functions such as filing, copying, mailings, check scanning, basic bookkeeping processes, and other special projects as assigned.
- Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with pertinent contacts, and implements changes as needed.
- Utilizes WebSuite2™ association management software and WebSuite2™ website management software to maintain accurate association member, vendor and other professional relationships including, but not limited to, member company updates, event registrations and sponsorships.
- Identifies and performs as an integral member of the association team, supporting and leading efforts as appropriate or identified by the CEO.
- Identifies and/or resolves issues and problems related to member or customer service.
- Schedules appointments and office meetings as needed.
- Coordinates event and conference registrations, travel and other accommodation arrangements as needed.
- Ensures the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arranges for routine and necessary maintenance as needed.
- Maintains the office supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves all computer and information technology problems by communicating with IT vendors.
- Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, balance multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze information and deal with complexity.
- Proficient skills with e-mail communications and Microsoft Office applications.
- Dependable, punctual, and a team player.
- Capacity to interface with senior-level business professionals.
Minimum Educational Experience Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or equivalent in business or office management from a two-year college or technical school and four to six years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Skill Qualifications:
- Prior experience in office management required with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Education/Experience Qualifications:
- Prior experience using WebSuite2™ association management software and WebSuite2™ website management software.
- A strong understanding of the history and purpose of associations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or public administration from a four-year college or university.
- 10 years related experience.
The deadline for application is Wednesday, June 21. Inquiries and resumes should be directed to Chris Henney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-326-7520, ext. 2.