Ohio Association of Realtors
The Ohio Association of Realtors is seeking a Graphic Designer. Under the direction of the Director, Publications & Media Relations, this position oversees graphic design and art initiatives. Engages in a variety of duties and responsibilities that address the graphic arts needs of other departments within the organization.
Duties, Responsibilities and Performance Standards: These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- Designs and prepares material for association marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns, and general member notification campaigns including, but not limited to internal and external publications, e-blasts, direct mail, branding, internal and external communications, external ads, special projects, etc.
- Collaborates with all departments regarding their graphic needs. Suggests and develops graphic design and other collateral materials
- Identifies and monitors timelines and workflows; creates, maintains and implements current and accurate graphic design calendar
- Researches and prepares RFPs in relation to print and design projects
- Maintains relevant graphics files in accordance with communications policies and procedures
- Provide art direction for association materials
- Research and recommend design ideas and concepts to communications team and other departments
- Be knowledgeable of the Ohio REALTORS Strategic Plan and budget for assigned areas
- Be aware of/understand Association policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Attends all meetings of Ohio REALTORS, as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s or other accredited degree in Graphic Design, Production Art or related discipline preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years professional experience in Graphic Design preferred
- Proficient and functional knowledge of Mac operating system, Photoshop, Illustrator and Design software, or similar software, required
- Functional knowledge of word processing software such as Microsoft Word, spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel, calendaring software such as Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint (or Mac equivalent)
- Ability to coordinate a variety of programs and services simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people
- Photography and videography skills would be a plus
- Flexibility to travel when needed
To Apply: email a cover letter, with salary expectations, detailed resume and select portfolio pieces to Carl Horst at: email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted through midnight on Feb. 16, 2018.