Member Sales & Growth Specialist
Ohio Restaurant Association
The Ohio Restaurant Association (ORA) is recruiting for a full-time member sales & growth specialist to join their team. This dynamic sales specialist will focus on acquiring new restaurant and vendor members doing business in Ohio with a full suite of exclusive products, services, and major events developed for professionals in the rapidly-evolving restaurant and foodservice industry, which has approximately 22,000 Ohio locations. In support of the ORA mission and vision, primary responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Conduct outreach to prospective ORA member foodservice facilities and vendors by providing information on ORA products and services, explaining features and benefits, and utilizing sales and customer service skills to recruit members by aligning available services to their needs
- Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and social media contacts
- Follow-up to make connections and sales via phone, e-mail, and social media outreach
- Track progress and success utilizing a CRM database and by completing a weekly report that includes progress with assigned accounts and a summary that includes attempts and completions
- Support other members of the sales and growth team in achieving department and association goals
Details of the position:
- 37.5 hours per week (some flexibility)
- Salary starting at $40,000
- Benefits include paid time off; medical, dental and vision insurance; profit sharing and 401K plan
- Will work from ORA office (Campus View Blvd., Columbus, OH)
Work Experience Requirements:
Proven performance that requires: excellent communication skills (both oral and written), persuasiveness, professional telephone manner, listening, and customer relationship management success.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently with a good, clear speaking voice
- Success with working autonomously, excellent time management and organizational skills, analyzing information for next steps, and multitasking
- Willingness to travel throughout Ohio (up to 40%)
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Preferred minimum of two years consultative sales and/or customer service experience, with demonstrated outbound calling experience a plus
Education Requirements: Minimum of Associate degree or college and workplace experience equivalent. Hospitality and/or restaurant operations and experience with Ohio workers compensation benefits a plus.
If you meet the work experience requirements, submit resume and compensation requirement to email@example.com by March 26, 2018. NO phone calls, please.