February 4, 2019
Are Your Certifications at Risk?
Voluntary Certification Legislation in the States
This may be one of the most important ASAE and the Government Relations Section Council events this year. If you are a national, state, or regional association with a credentialing program, you do not want to miss this free program. Register today!
Join this timely and important webinar about the state legislation across the U.S. that could threaten your members’ voluntary credentials. Our panel of experts will help you to understand and respond to this state issue.
The panel of experts includes:
- Craig Saperstein, Moderator (Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, and legal counsel for the Professional Certification Coalition)
- Skip Braziel, Vice President for State and Regulatory Affairs, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Jarrod A. Clabaugh, CAE, President & CEO, Ohio Society of Association Executives (OSAE)
- Maureen Thompson, Vice President of Public Policy, CFP Board
During this educational webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Distinguish between the types of legislative impacts on your certification program(s) and clarify the differences between mandatory and voluntary government oversight
- Hear insights uncovered in the creation and implementation of a state society’s effective government relations strategy and advocacy ground game.
- Learn how to address the regulatory implications once legislation has been passed.
For ASAE members, register via this URL using your Collaborate login::
Non-ASAE members: Register directly with Myisha Headen, ASAE manager of volunteer relations, at email@example.com.
Login: Please access the webex link by clicking here and call in at: (888) 757-2790, and use access code 703 693 0827 #
Eligible for 1 CAE Credit.