May 20, 2022
OSAP Q2 Educational Workshop | DEI&B: Understanding How to Meet People Where They Are
Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
Plan on joining your friends and industry peers at the Q2 Educational Workshop and Luncheon Meeting at the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center on Friday, May 20.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are hot-button topics. They impact existing member engagement, new member acquisition and staff morale in more ways than you can imagine.
Are you interested in improving your current members’ engagement and retention efforts? How about increasing your ability to recruit diverse members to your association? Want to increase your revenue growth?
There have been many factors that have impacted association professionals in these times of continuous disruptions in the workplace, especially The Great Resignation. Members are searching for places where they feel they can belong, have a voice, representation, and truly bring their “authentic” selves for positive engagement purposes.
Come join an interactive program, where Ankit Shah, our subject matter expert and presenter, will cover the following:
- Define diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Understand rationale for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging for members
- Create an inclusive environment to support diverse members needs in the times of continuous workforce disruptions
Please select this link to learn more about Ankit Shah, our DEI&B subject matter expert.
OSAP would like to thank OSAP Board Member & Treasurer Scott Brown, Columbus Rotary, for making the introduction to Shah and helping us educate our members on this important area of business and organizational strategy.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Luncheon arrival, registration and networking
- 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.: Luncheon Meeting
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m.: Luncheon Educational Program: Conquering the Lead-up Stressors & More
- 1:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.: Q2 Workshop: Understanding How to Meet People Where They Are
Educational Workshop & Luncheon:
- Member educational workshop and luncheon: $99
- Non-member educational workshop and luncheon: $129
Special Thanks to our Host Property:
Special Thanks to our Q2 Sponsor:
Special Thanks to OSAP's Exclusive Photographer:
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in OSAP meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to OSAP’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, video and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.