Manager, Global Accounts
HelmsBriscoe, the world's largest and most respected site selection and meeting procurement organization in the industry, is expanding and is looking for highly passionate entrepreneurs to join their global sales team. If you have a background in hospitality industry sales or meeting management, are self-motivated, and want to enjoy the independence and rewards of owning your own business, consider joining the HelmsBriscoe sales team.
As a HelmsBriscoe Associate, they will offer you a strong support structure:
- 100% commission sales model with no earning limitations
- Advance sales commission payments and accounts receivable commission collection support
- Personalized mentoring and business plan development
- Customized new Associate education and orientation
- Ongoing educational opportunities at company and regional meetings
- Marketing and sales collateral
- Access to their best practices knowledge base with more than 20 years of collective data from Associates, ranging from hotel property experiences and destination knowledge to discussions on contracting language, terms and trends
- Regional customer event entertainment opportunities
- Use of their customized hotel search engine and proprietary database that provides you with the speed and market intelligence to provide your customers with outstanding service
- The clout, reputation, collective knowledge, and buying power that comes with joining the world's strongest network of more than 1,400 hospitality sales professionals
- Unique offers for you and your customers from HelmsBriscoe Partners
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the development of your customer base and the facilitation of site-selection searches and contract negotiations. The ideal candidate is highly driven, passionate and ethical. You should have basic skills in Microsoft Office, be extremely organized, be self-motivated and enjoy the freedom that comes with entrepreneurship. A background in the hospitality industry or other related field is recommended. A strong track record of successful new client development is preferred.
HelmsBriscoe - Choose a career that won't compete with your life. Becoming a HelmsBriscoe Associate is an opportunity for experienced, self motivated entrepreneurs to earn a comfortable living with ample time left over for the pursuit of personal fulfillment...also known as life!
Contact: Don Miller, Regional Vice President for more information and to schedule an interview. 614-726-3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org