Continuing Legal Education Program Coordinator
Columbus Bar Association
This position reports to the Director of Continuing Legal Education and is full time 8:30am-5:00pm. Exceptions often occur, beginning as early as 7:15am or 7:45am, with paid overtime intermittently throughout the year and primarily from October through December.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of 120 - 150 live, on-line, and webcast CLE legal education programs per calendar year and maintaining compliance with Rule X of the Supreme Court of Ohio, including, but not limited to:
- Create / Manage CLE Program listings on CBA website through IMIS Software
- Create / Manage Online CLE platform
- Producing program materials
- Reporting CLE credit hours to the Supreme Court of Ohio CLE Department
- Keep track of department analytics
- Participate in planning meetings of certain CLE Programs
- Occasionally required to introduce the CLE, and presenter(s) to the audience, and read the
supreme court activity number at the conclusion of the program
- Provide one-on-one customer service including, but not limited to, responding to phone, e-mail and in-person inquiries on a variety of issues, processing registrations, etc. Must be a team-player and have ability to learn other positions for possible coverage of other staff members.
- Setup and break down check-in area, classrooms, and refreshment area for all CLE programs. Proctor CLE programs both at CBA offices and outside venues.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is 12/14/2018.