Marriott Columbus University Area
Being the sales manager at a Concord Hospitality property means you hold an important key to the hotel’s success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of the hotel for both guest rooms and event space. Their sales managers are designated outside sales roles with 50%-80% of their time being out of office conducting sales calls. You also are the key contact for events at the hotel utilizing various meeting/event spaces to market to groups and corporations for meetings and catered events. Candidates should be familiar with marketing plans, action plan creation as well as working with both revenue and sales call goals.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Foster business with proactive and reactive sales efforts
- Provide excellent customer service to clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings
- Exude proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department
- Provide excellent follow-through on details to account and to hotel departments
- Be the face of the hotel at all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character
- Work with 3rd party booking sites, Concord revenue management and city convention centers for maximization of key city-wide events
- Meet and exceed all monthly revenue and sales calls goals
- Documentation of all sales activities in Delphi or similar sales system for tracking and history
- Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel
At Concord Hospitality, the sales managers earn competitive wages, receive an extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as lucrative annual bonus plans with a quarterly payout, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. They provide revenue management and digital marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership. Sales managers can enhance their earnings using their Business Referral Incentive Plan rewarding you for business discovered for other Concord properties!
Salary range for this role is based on experience.
Does this award-winning hotel with an award-winning company in a growing fun city sound like a fit to you?
What sets Concord apart is their passion for this business. They are established on 5 key cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and lastly FUN! Their company is huge proponents of training and development including their signature sales training – DST “Dynamic Sales Training” which all sales managers and Director of Sales attend in their first year in the company. Additionally they offer many avenues for growth including their online LMS training system, regional training, mentorship program, Thirsty Thursday web series, and more. At Concord, you’ll continue to grow every year in your career with them. And as one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in North America, their goal is to get you ready to grow into a Director of Sales role in your future – so they are looking for sales managers that want to expand their horizons!
If you are seeking a rewarding position at a hotel you’ll be proud to sell, with a company culture that assures you that YOU MATTER…then Concord Hospitality is your ticket to career growth. Apply today and learn more.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Daniel Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is 2/15/2019.