Marketing Communications Specialist
American Society for Nondestructive Testing
The Marketing Communications Specialist reports directly to the Senior Manager of Marketing Communications. The Specialist will create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials such as newsletters, emails, and brochures across several platforms to current and potential customers. The Specialist will also oversee and implement all automated marketing campaigns for the organization.
Plus, they will work with internal and external design teams to create and distribute content that articulates the benefits of ASNT’s brand. Other duties include:
- Distribution of marketing materials through appropriate channels;
- Determine best practices for distributing media for maximum exposure and conversion;
- Track promotional campaign performance results by using metrics such as customer engagement, conversion and traffic rates, and ROI in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of marketing campaigns;
- Prepare and deliver executive-level reports and presentations as required;
- Manage assignments from the beginning through completion while collaborating with various internal teams and, as needed, with contracted service providers.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will also be versed in the latest marketing trends and strategies and can successfully apply that knowledge to practical use. Using their writing skills to translate complicated technical jargon into customer-facing materials, they will develop and prepare a variety of marketing materials for both technical and non-technical audiences.
ASNT offers a great package including benefits and a competitive salary. ASNT is an EOE.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to attention of firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for submissions is 9/27/2019.