Manager of Communications and Collegiate Operations
Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society
The Manager of Communications and Collegiate Operations ensures the successful operation of 175 collegiate chapters of Mortar Board and the growth and development of 50 more; encourages the day-to-day activities of 21 volunteer alumni section coordinators nationwide who have responsibility for 10 collegiate chapters in each geographic section.
The manager develops and implements programs that help all collegiate chapters to plan effectively, achieve successful member selection and conduct meaningful programs relevant to the Mortar Board purpose;
- develops and presents stimulating teleconference programs for a variety of chapter operations;
- trains new section coordinators;
- assists in developing methods for communicating with new members;
- develops meaningful relationships with chapter advisors nationwide;
- staffs semi-annual leadership meetings;
- coordinates and develops and follows a robust print and electronic communications plan for all Mortar Board constituencies.
- Plays pivotal role in the development of programming for annual national conference.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
To apply: Send letter of interest and resume to Executive Director Jane Hamblin at firstname.lastname@example.org