Office & Membership Coordinator
Ohio Township Association | Blacklick, Ohio
The Ohio Township Association (OTA) is seeking applicants for the position of Office & Membership Coordinator. The OTA Office & Membership Coordinator is a key contributor internally and externally to the success of the organization. As the office coordinator, this person is responsible for both general and clerical tasks around the office. This position involves general office organization and streamlining business operations throughout the organization. As the membership coordinator, this person is the liaison between the OTA and their members and is responsible for all aspects of membership. The OTA Office & Membership Coordinator will work with the Executive Director and other staff as appropriate in carrying out duties.
Qualifications for this position:
- Associate degree preferred
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service oriented with a professional and positive attitude
- Data-entry experience and aptitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Detail-oriented, resourceful in completing tasks, and able to prioritize tasks effectively while remaining organized
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate projects and events
- Ability to maintain sensitive information in a confidential manner
- High energy level and work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience in nonprofit or public sector is preferred
- Able and willing to lift items up to 30 pounds
- Possess a current, valid Ohio driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition to an attractive salary, the Ohio Township Association offers exceptional benefits for employees, including health, vision, dental, retirement plan and paid time off.
For the complete job description, please select this link.
To apply: Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.