Ohio Society of Professional Engineers or Engineers Foundation of Ohio | Columbus, Ohio
The Ohio Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is a 501(C)(6) professional society representing Ohio’s licensed professional engineers. They provide continuing education, professional programs and advocacy. They also work with a related 501(C)(3) organization, the Engineers Foundation of Ohio (EFO), to provide professional education and charitable programs.
Reporting to the executive director, the position is responsible for assisting in the management, bookkeeping, committee support, fund raising administration and event planning of OSPE and EFO.
This position requires a strong member and donor focus, attention to detail, reliability and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Manage bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage internal administrative publication.
- Assist in editing, proofing, printing and fulfillment projects.
- Maintain website and keep content timely.
- Manage and support administration of member programs.
- Assist with in-person and virtual events, meetings, and seminars.
- Assist with membership development & fundraising programs.
- Manage administrative programs and committees.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Candidate Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, some college or equivalent years of experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s work experience in nonprofit programming or management and/or accounting preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of InDesign graphic design software desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organized and self-motivated; must perform functions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under deadlines.
OSPE is an equal opportunity employer. We offer salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and references by email to email@example.com