Membership Operations Manager
Esearch Talent Solutions | Akron, Ohio
- Oversee daily operations and make important decisions concerning day-to-day business and staff activities
- Oversee and maintain the organization’s Association Management System (AMS)
- Implement processes and procedures for supporting both Member Services and Member Engagement
- Update and maintain reporting systems and processes
- Identify opportunities to improve business policies and objectives
- Partner with Marketing to enhance Brand marketing initiatives
- Assist in the development and implementation of new membership recruitment and engagement programs
- Support the efforts of the President in developing key relationships with key Alliance members
- Support the Advisory Board, Executive Committee and Working Group chairs as led by the President
The career path for this position is that the Membership Operations Manager has the potential to move into the Managing Director role.
This role is headquartered in the Akron, Ohio area and is not remote or hybrid.
To apply: Please email your resume to Randy Samsel, email@example.com for consideration.