OSAE Participates in Global Effort Assessing Impact of Coronavirus on Associations
Please participate in this valuable association industry-specific survey
On Tuesday, March 17, the Ohio Society of Association Executives (OSAE) is participating in a global study assessing the current and future impact of the coronavirus on trade and professional association finances and strategy in partnership with Association Laboratory. This study is being conducted with the cooperation of key partners active in the Association Laboratory Research Alliance. The alliance is a global group of leading state and specialty societies of association executives and other participating organizations serving the association community.
The study assesses the economic impact on associations and evaluates the specific impact on key strategies. Finally, it identifies how associations are moving forward to adapt.
Data collection begins today and ends on March 25. Association Laboratory will publish the results of the study and lead digital and other distribution as quickly as possible. OSAE will receive the raw data, and every member who participates in the survey will receive a complimentary copy of the research overview. OSAE association executives and professionals will ber receving an email with instructions on how they can participate in this survey. Please note: it is only open to association professionals and not CVB or industry partners.
Other participants in the alliance include the following:
- American Association of Medical Society Executives
- Association Forum
- AMC Institute
- Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives
- Global Association Hubs Partnership
- State societies, including
- Colorado Society of Association Executives
- Georgia Society of Association Executives
- Indiana Society of Association Executives
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Association Executives
- New York Society of Association Executives
- Tennessee Society of Association Executives, and
- Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
Association Laboratory, the company leading this effort, specializes in the research and development of strategy for associations and the creation of strategic education for association leaders. It is excited to partner with OSAE to lead this industry-wide effort to help associations adapt to a new and challenging business environment.
For more information, please contact OSAE President & CEO Jarrod A. Clabaugh, CAE.