OSAE Forms OSAE Emergency Response Team to Assist Members
The group was created to help our members respond to COVID-19 challenges
This week, OSAE formed the OSAE Emergency Response Team (ERT) to help our association members weather this current COVID-19 storm and to serve as a skilled taskforce of industry specialists on a host of issues.
Everything from financial services to virtual meetings to event assistance, the OSAE ERT has you covered. If you’re an industry partner or CVB member who’d like to lend a hand, please contact OSAE. We don’t want to stop anyone from engaging and assisting once another in this time of chaos.
Together, we can right the ship and ensure we all sail out together on the other side.
These are the founding members of the OSAE Emergency Response Team (ERT):
- Saling Simms Associates; Financial Services Assistance, Jenn Berry
- Fishel Downey Albrecht & Riepenhoff, LLP; Legal Assistance, Marc Fishel, Esq.
- Marriott International; Hotelier/Venue Assistance; Mary Ciesa
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands; Event Management Assistance, Amanda Smith-Rasnick
- TCS Software; Website/technology-related, Tim Rorris
- McWherter Coaching Group; Executive Coaching/Leadership Assistance, Wendy McWherter, ACC
- Experience Columbus; Event Management Assistance, Kerri Pollet, CTA
- Burgie MediaFusion; Marketing & Communications Assistance, Barbara Burgie
- Ohio Senator Tim Schaffer
- The Black Tie Experience; Customer Service Assistance, Bob Pacanovsky
- Infintech, Credit Card Payment Processing Assistance, George Gugle
- Destination Toledo; Event Management Assistance, Lance Woodworth
- The Accidental Accountant; Zoom Virtual Meeting Assistance, Peter Margaritis, CPA
- Visit Dublin; Event Management Assistance, Pat King, CTA
- Lost Tribe Media; Virtual Meetings/Audio Visual Assistance, Chris Smith
- Bartha; Virtual Meetings/Audio Visual Assistance, Jaime Smith
- ITA Audio Visual Solutions; Virtual Meetings/Audio Visual Assistance, Jason Mathews
- Markey’s Rental & Staging; Virtual Meetings/Audio Visual Assistance, Lisa Martin
- thinkCSC, Cyber-security/Technology Assistance, Bill Wagg
- J. Skeldon Consulting Partners & Events; Event Management Assistance, Jen Skeldon
- SpeakSpace; Teleconference & Virtual Conferencing Assistance, Becky Behan
- Association Crossroads; Business Consultation Assistance, Josh Goldman
- LIG Solutions, Healthcare Services Assistance, Timothy McNichols