COVID-19 Updates: Global Cases Near 3 Million as CDC Flags New Symptoms
Nearly a third of these cases are in the U.S.
The number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases worldwide is approaching the 3 million mark, with nearly a third of those cases in the United States, according to a tally from Johns Hopkins University. More than 2.9 million COVID-19 cases have been confirmed worldwide and the U.S. has seen over 939,000 confirmed infections.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) added six new symptoms to its list of possible signs of the coronavirus.
Latest major developments:
- Cuomo outlines his vision for
- Maryland governor says led to confusion
- Trump tweets coronavirus briefings are "not worth the time & effort!"
- CDC adds six new possible symptoms of coronavirus
- Stay-at-home orders are loosened in some states
Please select this link to read the complete article from CBS News.