Vetted Solutions Joins OSAE's Emergency Response Team Task Force
They want to help furloughed, unemployed members get back on their feet
Vetted Solutions was so impressed by OSAE's action in creating the OSAE Emergency Response Team (ERT) program that it reached out to the organization to offer its assistance. The company, which employs OSAE Member Michele Warholic, Esq., CAE, is a national executive search firm specializing in association and nonprofit CEO and senior staff recruitment.
Warholic, their team member who works from her Ohio office and is an active OSAE member, would like to support OSAE’s members during this unprecedented time. For the short-term, they'd like to support hardest hit members who have been laid off or furloughed. However, they want anyone who is concerned about their employment stability to reach out to them.
Warholic has volunteered to offer 20-minute phone calls to review resumes and talk about how to tackle a job hunt right now.
Here’s how Vetted Solutions can help OSAE members:
- Members can directly email Warholic at: firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest at least two available time blocks and preferred telephone number.
- She will schedule a mutually convenient time.
- In advance of the conversation, members should send her their resume for specific feedback.
- Participate in 20-minute phone session, prepare any questions and be open to suggestions.
- Be assured of complete confidentiality.
OSAE thanks Vetted Solutions, as it does all of the ERT partners, in its commitment to assisting Ohio's association community!