Governor Issues Updates to Rules for Mass Gatherings and More
An update on the COVID-19 rules and guidelines
- Wedding receptions, funeral repasts, proms, and other events, whether or not food is served, at banquet facilities shall comply with previously signed health orders, including those regarding restaurants and facial coverings.
- Events at banquet centers no longer have a 300-person limitation, so long as they comply with other health orders.
Addenda to Director’s Second Amended Order that Provides Mandatory Requirements for Youth, Collegiate, Amateur, Club, and Professional Sports and Provides Mandatory Requirements for Entertainment Venues. Changes include:
- The maximum number of spectators in any indoor sports venue shall be 25 percent of fixed, seated capacity.
- The maximum number of spectators permitted in any outdoor sports venue shall be 30 percent of fixed, seated capacity.
- The maximum number of patrons permitted in any indoor entertainment venue shall be 25 percent of fixed, seated capacity.
- The maximum number of patrons gathered in any outdoor entertainment venue shall be 30 percent fixed, seated capacity.
Both orders are effective beginning 12:01 p.m. on March 2, 2021.