Understanding the Value of DEI&B | Register for the Q2 Educational Event
Without a focus on belonging, your organization won't succeed
Plan on joining your friends and peers at the Q2 Educational Workshop and Luncheon Meeting at the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center on Friday, May 20.
To register, please select this link!
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are hot-button topics. They impact existing member engagement, new member acquisition and staff morale in more ways than you can imagine.
Are you interested in improving your current members’ engagement and retention efforts? How about increasing your ability to recruit diverse members to your association? Want to increase your revenue growth? There have been many factors that have impacted association professionals in these times of continuous disruptions in the workplace, especially The Great Resignation or The Great Reboot. Members are searching for places where they feel they can belong, have a voice, representation and truly bring their “authentic” selves for positive engagement purposes.
Come join an interactive program, where Ankit Shah, our subject matter expert and presenter, will cover the following:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Understand rationale for diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging for members and your staff
- Create an inclusive environment to support diverse members needs in the times of continuous workforce disruptions
Please select this link to learn more about Ankit Shah, our DEI&B subject matter expert.
OSAP would like to thank OSAP Board Member & Treasurer Scott Brown, Columbus Rotary, for making the introduction to Shah and helping us educate our members on this important area of business and organizational strategy.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Luncheon arrival, registration and networking
- 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.: Luncheon Meeting
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m.: Luncheon Educational Program: Conquering the Lead-up Stressors & More
- 1:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.: Q2 Workshop: Understanding How to Meet People Where They Are
To register for either the luncheon meeting or the combined luncheon meeting and educational workshop, please select this link!
Educational workshop & luncheon:
- Member educational workshop and luncheon: $99
- Non-member educational workshop and luncheon: $129
- Member luncheon: $55
- Life member/retiree luncheon: $28
- Association professional guest luncheon: $28
- Non-member luncheon: $68