OSAP Ethics Commission Webinar - Nov. 15
Last chance to register for tomorrow's session
Today is your last chance to register for the webinar The Ohio Ethics Law 2022: Watching Our Step! The event will be held Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This members-only event is free to active members and approved for one (1) hour of CAE continuing education credit.
Susan Willeke, Education and Communications Manager for the Ohio Ethics Commission, will present this high-energy interactive course, providing timely information regarding the Ohio Ethics Commission and about restrictions in the Ohio Ethics Law and related statutes that pertain to all public-sector employees and private sector parties who are regulated or do business with public offices.
Upon completion of the program, attendees will:
- Understand how to identify and avoid acting on potential conflicts of interest
- Understand definition of public contracts and ethics prohibitions related to public contracts, including nepotism prohibitions
- Understand gift restrictions on public employees/officials and those who interact with them
- Identify potential post-employment requirements
- Learn about general assistance available from the Ohio Ethics Commission