IRS to Hold Another Webinar on Form 1099-K
The online seminar will be Oct. 18, 2023
On Oct. 18, 2023, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will conduct a webinar, "Understanding Your Form 1099-K" at 11:00 a.m. EST.
You should attend this event if you accept payment cards or accept payments from third-party payment apps and online marketplaces in your small business, your side hustle or even when selling personal items online.
During the webinar, the IRS will discuss:
- Who will receive Form 1099-K
- How to report Form 1099-K income
- What to do when friends and family send money via payment apps
- How to report sale of personal items
- What to do with my incorrect Form 1099-K and more
Please select this link to register with the IRS for this educational webinar on the Form 1099-K.