Customer Service Specialist
The American Ceramic Society
The American Ceramic Society has a position available for a customer service specialist to begin full-time employment in mid-September, located in their Westerville, Ohio office.
As the primary point of contact for their members/customers, responsibilities include:
- handling/responding to incoming phone calls and emails
- processing orders and payments for memberships, meeting registrations, products and subscriptions
- manage and enter data using an association management system (ASM)
The ideal candidate will:
- possess an outstanding customer service orientation
- must be pleasant and customer focused
- have prior experience working in a membership organization/working with members
- have prior experience using an association management system
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience required, preferably in an association setting
- High School Graduate (or GED); some college preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Strong computer/MS Office skills
- Experience with data entry/retrieval using association management system
- Proven organization and time management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, dependable, punctual, responsible, cooperative, positive work attitude and ethic
The American Ceramic Society (ACerS) offers a complete benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life and accident insurance, short/long term disability, paid time-off, and a deferred savings plan.
The American Ceramic Society values and seeks diverse and inclusive participation within the field of ceramic science and engineering.
ACerS strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path or academic level.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com