Cuyahoga County Received More Than 300 Complaints About Businesses Ignoring Governor's Orders
The closure of non-essential businesses was ordered last week
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health said they have received approximately 1,560 calls regarding essential businesses to the agency’s helpline.
Of the 1,560 business-related calls, 312 of them were complaints being made about companies suspected of not adhering to Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order, according to Cuyahoga County Board of Health Commissioner Terry Allan.
“We are in the process, our field staffs, of responding to these complains and addressing those businesses that are not essential and ensuring they take steps to organize their business remotely to stop temporarily their business at this time,” Allan said during a regular briefing on Monday.
Please select this link to read the complete article from Cleveland 19 News.