OABA Announces Newly Elected Board of Directors
The new members were announced at the organization's annual meeting
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association (OABA) recently announced newly elected members to its board of directors.
- Representing the agrichemical industry: Nick Franks, Tyler Grain & Fertilizer Co.
- Representing the feed industry: Anne Staugler, Big K Mills, Inc.
- Representing the grain industry: Travis Algren, Consolidated Grain & Barge Inc.
- Representing the members-at-large: Heath Barnes, Mercer Landmarkand Jeff Osentoski, Heritage Cooperative
"Our board of directors contribute their time, experience and expertise for the good of the industry and the association," said OABA President & CEO Chris Henney, CAE. "We are pleased to welcome our newest board members and congratulate those that were reelected."
The newly elected members were announced at the OABA Annual Meeting on March 24. Algren and Barnes are new members on the board; Franks, Osentoski and Staugler were reelected. The respective terms for these board members will expire on Dec. 31, 2023.
Below is the complete list of board members:
- Chairwoman: Jackie Seibert – L W Seibert Farms, LLC
- Vice Chairman: Robert Mullen – Nutrien
- Immediate Past Chairman: Nathan Louiso – Axis Seed
- Travis Algren – Consolidated Grain & Barge Inc.
- Heath Barnes – Mercer Landmark
- Ed Burtch – Burtch Seed Company, Inc.
- Clark Carroll – Gerald Grain Center, Inc.
- Scott Crowder – Central Ohio Farmers Co-op
- Nick Franks – Tyler Grain & Fertilizer Co.
- Grant Gates – Morral Companies, LLC
- Jeff Osentoski – Heritage Cooperative
- Blake Rossel – Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
- Ann Staugler – Big K Mills, Inc.
- Bill Wallbrown – Deerfield Ag Services, Inc.
- John Ward II – Assured Partners - ABIS/J.H. Ward
The OABA board of directors consists of 15 individuals who represent various segments of the agribusiness industry in Ohio, including feed, seed, fertilizer, grain and agrichemical sectors. Board members are elected by OABA member companies to three-year terms and can serve two terms.